Thursday, June 20, 2013
Haze protection from Qoo10 ^^ Posted at 8:33 PM 0 comments (+)
Hello everyone!

If you are living in Singapore, you will know about the terrible haze that is surrounding us everyday. >:( The haze will affect our lungs, so try to stay indoors! But if you are going out, not to worry because....


Qoo10 is selling haze protection masks! ^^

Hahaha! So everyone, take care and put on your masks!

About
Welcome to my blog! My name is Liling and I am from Singapore. This blog is to allow me to share the things that I buy & they will mostly be from Qoo10, because I love to shop there :D I will be sharing the shops that I bought the items from, so happy shopping! (I am not being paid to advertise & these are all my own honest opinions!)
I will really love it if you leave a comment or a thought on my tagboard or on my post. Thank you and have a nice day! ^^
tagboard
Shops
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.