Wednesday, June 12, 2013
River Island Tick Tock Watch Posted at 1:01 PM 0 comments (+)

Hello!

My River Island Tick Tock watch is here! I LOVE IT, IT IS SO GORGEOUS *__* As mentioned in an earlier post, I got it from asos.com, at SGD$32.51 with free worldwide delivery! This is the first time that I purchased something from Asos, and I can honestly say that I am very satisfied with the item and the quality. The delivery took a while, because it took 2 days for them to ship my item out, and about 10 days to reach my place. It was definitely worth the wait though! I really love the design and the quality. (In fact, everything about it! Hahaha.)
I purchased this using the Asos application, because it was easy and seems safe to use!

I hope you like this as much as I do ^^
About
Welcome to my blog! My name is Liling and I am from Singapore. This blog is to allow me to share the things that I buy & they will mostly be from Qoo10, because I love to shop there :D I will be sharing the shops that I bought the items from, so happy shopping! (I am not being paid to advertise & these are all my own honest opinions!)
I will really love it if you leave a comment or a thought on my tagboard or on my post. Thank you and have a nice day! ^^
tagboard
Shops
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.