Monday, June 10, 2013
Skin care. Posted at 12:16 PM 0 comments (+)
Hello!

A few months ago, I was shopping at SASA at Jcube looking for an exfolitator for my face. I met one of the sale assistants, and she was really helpful to me. She introduced me the Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence and Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel. (Note: it wasn't cheap but there was a discount so I got both items.) I can't remember the price for both items, though I have a rough gauge.



These are the items got from SASA. I think the Neogence Hyaluronic Acid (20ml) was around SGD$30 while the Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel was around SGD$25
The hyaluronic acid was highly recommended for me, because I have dry-oily combination skin that suddenly broke out a few months ago. (I am still trying to clear my skin T__T) This hyaluronic acid is AWESOME. It is 100% pure hyaluronic acid that really moisturizes my skin. It moisturizes the dry surface of my face and yet doesn't make my skin oily! It is very hygienic as well, with a dropper to release the amount of product on your finger so you won't contaminate the rest of it. I think it is the best moisturizer I ever used. Previously, all the moisturizer I use ALWAYS leave my skin oily after 15 or 30 minutes. Go google 'hyaluronic acid' and you can read up all the great benefits of it on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is also found in the famous Hada Lobo products but in a small quantity. So, I think pure hyaluronic acid will do the job better if you really want to moisturize your skin :)
The peeling gel acts as an exfolitator and I think it is okay. Nothing special, but it does its job well enough. It is actually quite similar to the Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel because it is not the grainy type. I don't think it brightens up my skin much because I am supposed to only use it once a week anyway.


This is Greymelin's Hyaluronic Acid that I got from Qoo10 after buying the one from SASA. I got it for SGD$17.99 only (50ml), which is way cheaper than Neogence's. I think it is actually as effective, with Neogence being only slightly better. However, I will definitely recommend Greymelin's, for the price and effectiveness. I got it from Secret Key.

I hope this helped you! Have a good day ahead ^^
About
Welcome to my blog! My name is Liling and I am from Singapore. This blog is to allow me to share the things that I buy & they will mostly be from Qoo10, because I love to shop there :D I will be sharing the shops that I bought the items from, so happy shopping! (I am not being paid to advertise & these are all my own honest opinions!)
I will really love it if you leave a comment or a thought on my tagboard or on my post. Thank you and have a nice day! ^^
tagboard
Shops
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.