Sunday, June 16, 2013
Washing your hair backwards. Posted at 8:19 PM 0 comments (+)
Hello sweeties!

Last week, I chanced upon an interesting tip for soft hair. I tried it out for a week to make sure it works before sharing it here. :)
It is basically to... wash your hair backwards! Interesting, huh? The traditional and known way is to shampoo first, then condition your hair right? This tip is just the opposite! So now you rinse your hair, put on conditioner, and then shampoo it. :) It really makes my hair soft and nice, so try it out the next time you wash your hair!
I got this tip from the website, No More Dirty Looks, and you can read their take on it! This technique of washing the hair was introduced by Horst Rechelbacher, who is the founder of Intelligent Nutrients. Here's what was shared on that website:
“When you wash your hair, try using your conditioner first. If you want to go all the way, put oils on your scalp, give yourself a nice massage, and then comb it through. Next, wet it down, put conditioner all over your hair and then also all over your body. Wash yourself with the conditioner, then rinse it all off. Then, you use shampoo. Rinse it off as well, and you won’t need conditioner again. If your hair is tangly, put a little oil on your hands and then comb it through—that’s it. You will feel very pure.”
Try it out and let me know how it feels! ;)
About
Welcome to my blog! My name is Liling and I am from Singapore. This blog is to allow me to share the things that I buy & they will mostly be from Qoo10, because I love to shop there :D I will be sharing the shops that I bought the items from, so happy shopping! (I am not being paid to advertise & these are all my own honest opinions!)
I will really love it if you leave a comment or a thought on my tagboard or on my post. Thank you and have a nice day! ^^
tagboard
Shops
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.