Thursday, July 11, 2013
Clothes! Posted at 8:15 PM 0 comments (+)


Hello ^^

Today's post will be all about CLOTHES :D
Recently, I went shopping at H&M in the new shopping mall at Jurong East, JEM. I tried to find the clothes I bought online, but I can't find much of them. :(

First, my absolute favorite...

H&M Conscious Trend Divided Jaws Tank Photograph

Jaws muscle tank! It costed SGD$19.95!


This is me wearing it ^^

You can also see it on Lookbook here.
I also bought a black skater skirt for SGD$17.70, a black skulls & roses dress for SGD$24.90 and 2 tops for SGD$9.90 each! 


I can't find a photo of the black skulls & roses dress online, but you can see the print in this photo. I really like it!

I also went to Uniqlo at Vivo City, and got a maxi dress for just SGD$16.90.
I couldn't decide between these 3 designs:

The material is super comfy and they only costed SGD$16.90 each! So cheap~ 
In the end, I decided on the one that made me look skinniest. LOL.


Thanks for reading! :)

All rights reserved your blog
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ?


About
Welcome to my blog! My name is Liling and I am from Singapore. This blog is to allow me to share the things that I buy & they will mostly be from Qoo10, because I love to shop there :D I will be sharing the shops that I bought the items from, so happy shopping! (I am not being paid to advertise & these are all my own honest opinions!)
I will really love it if you leave a comment or a thought on my tagboard or on my post. Thank you and have a nice day! ^^
tagboard
Shops
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.